- Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Texas Department of Banking
- Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- More about the Department of Criminal Justice
- Texas Department of Public Safefy
- Texas General Land Office
- Texas State Agencies, for agencies, commissions, and universities.
- Official Page of the Texas Attorney General, for full-text opinions from 1939 to the present.
BAR ASSOCIATIONS & BAR EXAMS
- American Bar Association
- Comprehensive Guide to Bar Admission Requirements
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bar Exams, providing past exams from the Texas Board of Bar Examiners.
- Texas Board of Bar Examiners, for admissions procedures and bar results.
- Texas Women Lawyers
- Ordinances, courtesy of Municode.com.
- Code Words, single source of written policies, procedures and information to aid in the successful administration of the Building Code and city ordinances and to promote consistent, uniform practices.
COURTS & OPINIONS
GOVERNMENT & LEGISLATIVE HISTORY
- House Research Organization, from the Texas House of Representatives.
- State of Texas, government information.
- Texas Laws and Resolutions Archive, beginning with the 78th Legislative Session.
- Texas Legislative Reference Library Tables, includes bill to chapter & chapter to bill cross-references, from 47th Legislative Session (1941).
- Texas Legislature Online, from the 73rd legislature (1993)to the present.
- Texas Legislative Reference Library, researching legislative intent.
STATUTES, CODES, RULES, & CONSTITUTIONS
- Nineteenth-Century Texas Law Online: Gammel’s The Laws of Texas, from University of North Texas.
- Revised Civil and Criminal Statutes of Texas, 1879-1925, from the Texas State Law Library.
- Texas Center for Legal Ethics and Professionalism
- Texas Constitution
- Texas Constitutions Digitization Project
- Texas Local Rules
- Texas Statutes
- Texas Rules of Civil Procedure, full text, from the Supreme Court of Texas
- Texas Rules of Civil Procedure, 1941 – , a digital project at South Texas.
- Texas Administrative Code
- Texas Register
- Baylor University
- St. Mary’s University
- Southern Methodist University
- Texas Southern University
- Texas Tech University
- Texas Wesleyan University
- University of Houston
- University of Texas – Austin
STATE OF TEXAS LAW LIBRARIES
TEXAS COMPREHENSIVE RESEARCH SITES
- Brandtlaw, for wide-ranging Texas legal research.
- Internet Links for Lawyers, from Professor Mark E. Steinerat the South Texas College of Law.
SUPPORT NEW BRAUNFELS BUSINESS